Forms of Services:
- 1. Vaccine strain selection/evaluation
- (Select optimal vaccine strain for a specific pathogen, e.g. influenza, SARS-CoV-2, considering virus evolution, integrative assessment of multiple genes)
- 2. Optimize vaccine virus composition
- (For a target geographical region/population, select the most suitable combination of vaccine viruses, considering future viral evolution and population immune history)
- 3. Antigen optimization in other aspects
- (Optimization specific to manufacture platform, e.g. structural-based codon optimization/de-optimization, epitope screening)
- 4. Co-development of new vaccines
- 5. Other services requested by clients (e.g. clinical trial design accounting for virus evolution scenarios)
Viral mutations alter antigenic profile and structure of viruses and may diminish the protection granted by your vaccine products. Viruses such as influenza and SARS-CoV-2 undergoing rapid evolution consistently challenge vaccine effectiveness of the existing product or future vaccines during their production lead-time. Accurate prediction of representative viral strains for next antigen update is crucial to ensure the protection level of vaccines.
Beth Bioinformatics developed AI solutions that could accurately predict future viral mutations through integrative bioinformatics modelling of genetic mutations and host immune responses. We forecast viral evolution and provide antigen designs that could be more resilient to potential future variants. We could also provide antigen designs specific to a geographical region and population. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients improve the effectiveness of their vaccine products.
Our technology has achieved remarkable accuracy on influenza vaccine strain prediction, consistently outperforming the existing vaccine-in-use in both historical data and prospective prediction applications. Prospective predictions are validated by mice immunization models against wildtype virus.
If any of our services interests you, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.